Please fill out the form to register for:
Managed Care Insights and Strategies for Post-Acute Providers
Wednesday, July 11, 2:00 p.m. ET
According to a recent MedPAC report, enrollment in managed care programs grew 8% from 2016 to 2017, accounting for nearly 32% of all Medicare beneficiaries, with enrollment projected to grow even higher in 2018. With the rapid growth in managed care plans, the organizations managing these contracts are looking to narrow their network of post-acute providers, creating smaller networks of high-value preferred partners.
To help post-acute providers develop effective managed care strategies, we invited Stacey Youcis, senior vice president of service lines and population health at Lancaster General Health to discuss what they look for in an ideal post-acute partner. AJ Peterson, vice president of interoperability at Netsmart will join the conversation to discuss technology strategies post-acute providers should consider when positioning to their managed care partners.
- Insights from a managed care organization
- Current state of managed care programs
- Ideal characteristics of a post-acute partner
- Future of managed care programs
- Strategies to participate in managed care
- Understanding risk
- Technology solutions to facilitate participation
- Integrating into the broader ecosystem of care